∗Prep time 5 minutes; Cook about 10 minutes
- 1 bunch Kale
- 2 Tablespoons of Coconut oil or Olive Oil
- 1 -ish Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt (I love my Pink Himalayan Salt)
- Preheat oven to 350° F and Oil/Nonstick spray a baking sheet.
- Wash and dry your Kale, then rip into bite sized pieces/chips
- Toss in a large bowl with the Oil and Vinegar. Make sure each is coated well with oil so they get nice and crispy, and Vinegar because the flavor is BOMB.
- Spread out the Kale on sheet, sprinkle with some salt, and load up your oven.
- Bake for about 6 minutes, then take them out and flip/stir, then bake again for about 6-10 minutes.
- Once the 6 minutes is up check, on your chips and take out the crispy ones. Cook the remaining chips till nice and crisp!
**Clearly, love the taste of vinegar, so I sprinkle a little vinegar over the crispy chips when they are done! Not enough to make them soggy, but just enough to give them a tad more Zing!
**I prefer using flat leaf kale, but any kale you have can work!