I have NO DOUBT you are jamming out and getting hype af right now –#AintNoHollabackGirl #GwenForever
Now that you’re in the zone, here is my favorite simple Banana Chip recipe!
Prep time is about 2 minutes, but you need to leave these babies cooking for about 2 hours #worthit
- 2-3 Bananas
- Lemon juice (enough to evenly coat)
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 235˚ F
- Slice bananas into about 1/8 inch slices and lay flat on baking sheet with parchment paper
- Bake bananas for about 90 minutes then peel them up and flip them; place back in oven and bakes for another 20-30 minutes
- Remove from oven and let cool for atleast 20-30 minutes (chips will become crisp the more as they cool)
- Turn on the song Hollaback Girl and snack on!
*If you take the banana chips out too soon and they do not start to crisp up after about 5 minutes, place them back in the oven for about 15 more minutes or so!