When I started making these, I did not expect them to be as bomb as they turned out to be, but WOAH. I was blown away 🌬💨👋🏽#BYE
Prep time was about 10-15 minutes; peeling and cutting an eggplant isn’t my favorite, but way worth it.
Cook time 30 minutes (15 min, flip, 15 more min)
- 2 Eggplant (the more stout, the less seeds)
- 1-2 tablespoons flour (I used quinoa)
- 1-2 tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tablespoon Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-2 teaspoon Himalayan salt + (or normal salt)
- Pinch of cayanne pepper
- Coconut oil spray or 1-2 tsp or desire oil to cook
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Skin, remove seeds, and slice the eggplant into even fry shapes; I like to make them pretty thin.
- In a bowl combine the flour, nutritional yeast, and spices.
- Either Dip the eggplant fries into the flour mixture to coat or put the fries in a larger mixing bowl (about and handful at a time) and sprinkle with flour mixture evenly and combine.
- Place them in a large mixing bowl and drizzle them with oil and spray; Place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Flip the eggplant fries with a fork..(Sprinkle with maybe a little more of the yeast/spices) Then, Bake for an additional 12-15 minutes, or until crispy!**Watch carfully so they don’t burn!**
- Take out of oven and enjoy!